Business Administration A.A. (BUAA)
This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.
The Business Administration Associate Degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Designed to prepare graduates to continue their studies in accounting, economics, management, finance, insurance, marketing, or business administration at a four-year college or university.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
• demonstrate effective written communication.
• apply fundamental accounting principles and procedures.
• create and utilize management accounting information for decision-making purposes.
• recognize leadership and management skills, and standard management procedures.
• apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities.
• demonstrate how supply and demand drive a market economic system.
Transfer information for this program is on file in the Transfer Center.
For more information, contact an academic advisor or counselor.