Important Deadline Reminders
December 2023 – 2024-2025 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) available for completion
May 1 – Priority Filing Deadline for FAFSA
December 1 – Priority Filing Deadline for FAFSA (Spring Only Students)
LCCC’s college code is 006810
LCCC students can access various federal and state financial aid funds to help pay for college. To be eligible for financial aid, you must:
- Be enrolled as a matriculated student in an eligible program of study, i.e., seeking a degree/certificate
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen
- Have a high school diploma, its equivalent, or GED which provides proof of high school completion
- Not be in default on any Title IV loan or owe repayment on any Title IV grant or loan
- Not exceed annual or aggregate loan limits in Title IV programs
- Agree to use any Title IV aid received solely for educational purposes
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
Filing a FAFSA
Filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will show if you qualify for financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education. Students must file a FAFSA online. If you need assistance, LCCC can help you complete your FAFSA through our FAFSA support services.
For a full list of school codes, deadlines, and FAFSA-related documents, please visit our Forms page.
Additional Financial Aid
Additional financial aid is also available, including:
Questions? Contact our financial aid staff for assistance or schedule an appointment online.
Student Services Center, Room 118
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you know the staff member you’d like to speak with, you can contact them directly.
Tracey L. Richards
LCCC offers more than 90 programs to help you earn your degree or start a new career.
Take courses right from the comfort of your home with online and hybrid learning options.
Student Clubs & Organizations
LCCC offers clubs and activities for every interest to help you get involved.