Transfer your previous college credits to LCCC
Steps to Transferring to LCCC
1. Apply to LCCC using the Online Application.
- If you have questions about the application or programs offerings or would like to schedule an appointment with an admissions representative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575
2. Submit official transcripts for each of the colleges previously attended, including any military training, international coursework, or standardized examinations (see details below).
- To be considered official, transcripts must be sent directly from the institution you attended to LCCC.
- Mail transcripts to:
Registration and Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
- Electronic transcripts to: email@example.com
3. Transcript evaluations may begin once a student has applied and been accepted to LCCC.
- All completed evaluations are sent to the student’s official LCCC email.
- Please allow one to two weeks for evaluations to arrive.
4. It is strongly recommended that every student make an appointment with an advisor once their transcript evaluation has been completed.
- An advisor will help the student plan for the most efficient plan of degree completion based on scheduling, prerequisite requirements, and course registration.
- Make an appointment by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Advising Office at 610-799-1189.
Students with military training must submit their official DD 214 and/or Joint Services Transcript. Military training transcripts will be evaluated for appropriate credit in one to two weeks from submission. For more information on Veterans Benefits and how to apply, please contact Veteran Services.
Career and Technical Education – Articulation Credits
LCCC partners with many Career and Technical Education institutions to provide transfer credits for students that complete an appropriate Program of Study. Check details and what credits you could earn right away.