Advising Providing Remote Support
Services are currently available onsite but we want students to know that the Academic Advising Services staff is working remotely to provide and connect students with the resources needed to be successful in their education. For more information and questions please email email@example.com
or call 610-799-1137.
Please schedule an advising appointments online.
LCCC’s Academic Advising Services wants to hear from you!
Any advising help you would receive in-person can now be done via Remote Advising
. You can remotely drop-in to speak to an advisor or schedule an appointment with an advisor by phone or email.
Remote Drop-in Advising:
To join Drop-in Advising:
- Is remarkably similar to in-person Walk-In Wednesdays advising.
- Is held via Phone: 610-799-1137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are 15-minute advising sessions to answer quick questions you may have.
Phone: 610-799-1137 or Email email@example.com
with your Name, L#, and phone number.
Remote Scheduled Advising Appointments
|Drop-In Wednesdays 15-Minute Advising Appointments
||Drop-In Wednesdays 15-Minute Advising Appointments are NOT for:
- Class selection add/drop/withdraw courses. What do I do now?
- I am enrolled in a face-to-face class, but I feel uncomfortable with that now and would like to switch to an online section of the class.
- I just need to get a form signed by my advisor.
- time sensitive questions
- I want to have a short discussion about adding/dropping/withdrawing a course from my schedule.
- First come, First served basis
- New students registration
- Academic probation/warning requirements
- Degree audits
- Graduation audits
- Change of major planning, academic/degree or career planning/development
- Get support for personal and academic challenges
- All of the above require a longer appointment due to the time required to review and discuss the necessary material(s).
When can I schedule an advising appointment?
- Are very similar to how in-person scheduled advising appointments.
- Can be held via Zoom or phone.
- Are specialized, individualized advising to provide students with detailed assistance and more time.
To schedule an advising appointment, please call or email:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday 8 am - 6 pm (15 minute appointments)
- Friday 8 am – 5 pm
: Due to COVID-19, Lehigh Carbon Community College is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff; therefore we are providing remote services, but if you are in need of a face-to-face meeting, we are happy to make an appointment for you to come in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org