Advising Providing Support
Services are currently available onsite but we want students to know that the Academic Advising Services staff is working to provide and connect students with the resources needed to be successful in their education. For more information and questions please email email@example.com
or call 610-799-1137.
Please schedule an advising appointments online.
LCCC’s Academic Advising Services wants to hear from you!
All advising services and support are now available in-person or remotely. You can meet with your advisor in-person, or schedule an appointment with an advisor by phone or email.
To join Drop-in Advising:
- Walk-In Wednesdays advising is available
- 15-minute advising sessions to answer quick questions you may have
Phone: 610-799-1137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your Name, L#, and phone number.
Scheduled Advising Appointments
|Drop-In Wednesdays 15-Minute Advising Appointments
||Drop-In Wednesdays 15-Minute Advising Appointments are NOT for:
- Class selection add/drop/withdraw courses. What do I do now?
- I am enrolled in a face-to-face class, but I feel uncomfortable with that now and would like to switch to an online section of the class.
- I just need to get a form signed by my advisor.
- time sensitive questions
- I want to have a short discussion about adding/dropping/withdrawing a course from my schedule.
- First come, First served basis
- New students registration
- Academic probation/warning requirements
- Degree audits
- Graduation audits
- Change of major planning, academic/degree or career planning/development
- Get support for personal and academic challenges
- All of the above require a longer appointment due to the time required to review and discuss the necessary material(s).
When can I schedule an advising appointment?
- Can be held in-person, or via Zoom or phone.
- Are specialized, individualized advising to provide students with detailed assistance and more time.
To schedule an advising appointment, please call or email:
- Monday through Thursday 8 am – 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 am – 4:30 p.m.