- Dual Admission with guaranteed placement along with early access to advising, the library, lectures, and athletics events at both institutions
- Associate of Arts and Associate of Science graduates receive a waiver of general education requirements (exception of U1 and U2: Upper Division Courses)
- Merit-based scholarships ranging from $10,000 to $26,000 annually
- Transfer Admissions
- Dual Admission Intent Form
- General Transfer Agreement
- Early Childhood Education Agreement
- Course Equivalencies
LCCC offers more than 90 programs to help you earn your degree or start a new career.
Meet with an advisor to help you plan your academic career at LCCC.
Stay informed about upcoming important dates and deadlines.