Cedar Crest College
- Course Equivalency Guide
- Dual Admissions Agreement
- Dual Admissions Letter of Intent
- Program to Program Agreement:
- Early Childhood Education (AAS) to PreK- 4 Early Childhood Education (BS)
- Nursing A.A.S. to Nursing B.S.N program at Cedar Crest College.
- Graduates of the A.A.S. degree that meets the admission requirements are assured placement in the B.S.N. program at Cedar Crest College.
- 68 guaranteed credits are accepted toward the B.S.N. degree. Additional coursework will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis.
- Students under this agreement will have a discounted tuition rate of $500 per credit (current rate at CCC is $1,105 per credit).
- Transfer Admissions
- School of Adult and Graduate Education (SAGE) Admissions
LCCC offers more than 90 programs to help you earn your degree or start a new career.
Meet with an advisor to help you plan your academic career at LCCC.
Stay informed about upcoming important dates and deadlines.