Lock Haven University
Program-to-Program agreement transfers our Sport Management A.S. to Sport Administration B.S. program.
All 61 credits are accepted toward the Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Administration
- Course Equivalencies
- Program to Program Agreements:
- Art to Art (BA)
- Art to Studio Arts (BFA)
- Biology to Biology (BS)
- Business to Business Administration (BS)
- Chemistry to Chemistry (BS)
- Communications to Communication (BA)
- Computer Science to Applied Computer Science (BS)
- Criminal Justice AS to Criminal Justice (AA)
- Criminal Justice AS to Criminal Justice (BS)
- Mathematics to Mathematics (BS)
- Mathematics to Secondary Education/Mathematics (BSED)
- Physics to Physics (BS)
- PK-4 Education to PreK-4/Early Childhood Education (BSED)
- Psychology to Psychology (BA)
- Psychology to Psychology (BS)
- Transfer Admissions
LCCC offers more than 90 programs to help you earn your degree or start a new career.
Meet with an advisor to help you plan your academic career at LCCC.
Stay informed about upcoming important dates and deadlines.