Fall Session II
Fall II is a ten-week semester offering a variety of on-line and on-campus classes. Fall II begins on Tuesday, September 24 and ends on Saturday, December 14. To get started, follow the registration steps listed below:
• See the list of online and on-campus courses you can still enroll in.
• New student? Apply for Admission! Contact the Admissions office at 610-799-1575 or email@example.com for more information.
• Depending on the course, you may need to complete the placement test. Next you need to meet with an advisor to register for your class. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID (L#), major, and placement test scores or call 610-799-1124 to schedule an advising appointment.
• Payment is due at the time of registration. If you plan to enroll as a degree-seeking student taking two or more courses, you may be eligible for federal student aid. Apply for FAFSA here.
• If you have any questions about tuition payment options, call our Business Office at 610-799-1157.
For Current LCCC Students:
• Go to myLCCC portal using your username and password.
• Click into Courses on the launch pad then into Register/Add Drop Classes.
• Finally, click into Select Term.
Search all courses