Fall Late Start Classes
You can still register for late start fall classes, which begin on Tuesday, September 21 and Wednesday, October 13. To get started, follow the registration steps listed below:
See the list of classes you can still enroll in bellow:
• Apply for Admission! Contact the Admissions office at 610-799-1575 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Depending on the course, you may need to complete the placement test. Next you need to meet with an advisor to register for your class. Send an email to email@example.com with your name, student ID (L#), major, and placement test scores or call 610-799-1124 to schedule an advising appointment.
• Payment is due at the time of registration. If you plan to enroll as a degree-seeking student taking two or more courses, you may be eligible for federal student aid. Apply for FAFSA here.
• If you have any questions about tuition payment options, call our Business Office at 610-799-1157.
Current LCCC Students:
• Go to myLCCC portal using your username and password.
• Click into Courses on the launch pad then into Register/Add Drop Classes.
• Finally, click into Select Term.
Search all courses