Returning Students Registration
Submit Your Application
The first step if you are a returning student is to apply to LCCC using the online application. Your LCCC student portal credentials will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions on this step, contact Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575
*Please make sure you check your LCCC student email and portal daily for updates and communication.
Submit Your Transcript and Take the Placement Test
Transcripts: If you were enrolled at another college and you wish to transfer credits to LCCC, you will need to submit an official transcript from that college. Transcripts can be mailed to:
LCCC Registration and Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Send transcripts electronically to email@example.com.
Send in an unofficial screenshot of your transcript for immediate transcript review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the following restricted programs require both high school AND college official transcripts. Please refer to the program’s respective pages for further requirements:
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Practical Nursing Program Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Veterinary Technician A.A.S.
Many returning students are exempt from testing. If you were previously enrolled in a 100 level English, Reading and/or Math course, and passed with a C grade or higher, you are exempt from that subject. Please note that if you took LCCC’s placement test, your scores are valid for two years.
Healthcare Science Majors
The biology placement test is required for Healthcare Science majors and the Veterinary Technician program unless you were previously enrolled in a college level BIO course.
Science and Engineering Majors
Students in these majors must take the chemistry and math placement tests.
For more information about placement tests or to schedule a test date please visit the LCCC Testing page or call any of the LCCC campuses where placement testing is offered.
Placement testing is offered at the following LCCC campus locations:
- LCCC Main Campus: 610-799-1124
- LCCC Allentown: 610-799-1940
- LCCC Tamaqua: 570-668-6880
Students should consult with Admissions to discuss testing requirements.
Register for Classes
- Advising appointments can be scheduled online.
- If you already know which courses to register for, you may self-register in your LCCC student portal. (Your LCCC acceptance letter contains your LCCC Student ID, portal log-in and temporary password information.)
- To determine your degree requirements, use our degree evaluation tool.
- To determine your program requirements, select your major and review the program sheet.
- Self-register in your myLCCC Student Portal.
- You can also register by emailing Registrar and Student Records with your class list at email@example.com.
Pay for College
Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Payment Plan
All students seeking financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (LCCC college code is 006810.)
- Apply for financial aid as soon as possible; you can apply as early as October 1.
- To set up a tuition payment plan, visit the Business Office website or call 610-799-1157.
- Learn more about financial aid at FATV, available in English or Spanish.
Deadlines to have your financial aid applied directly to your tuition:
- Summer Session: March 1
- Fall Session: May 1
- Spring Session: Nov. 1
Note: If you do not apply by the deadline, you can still receive financial aid. You will need to pay your tuition in full or set up a payment plan, and your financial aid will reimburse you.
LCCC offers scholarship opportunities to help fund your education. In order to be considered for the majority of LCCC’s Foundation Scholarships, you must complete a FAFSA.
Payment Due Dates
- Summer 2023 semester is due May 3, 2023.
- Fall 2023 semester is due July 12, 2023.
A payment plan is available online and at the Business Office.
Please contact the Business Office for more information.
Make your payment or set up a payment plan.
*If you plan not to attend or withdraw from LCCC, you must inform the Registration & Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1171.