Spring 2018 Tuition Payment
- Is due at registration.
- Spring 2018 payment plans are still available.
- Dual Enrollment students, please note, payment is due at the time of registration unless a previous arrangement has been made with your school district.
1098-T Tuition Statement For 2017 Is Ready to View/Print
- Please note, we do not mail 1098-T statements, you must view/print your statement from the portal.
- Instructions for viewing/printing your 1098-T from the student portal:
1. Log in to the MyLCCC Portal
2. Click on “Connect to Bannerweb” in the Launchpad
3. Click on “Student”
4. Click on “Bursar’s Office / Student Account”
5. Select Tax year (2017)
6. Click on “Submit”
7. Click “Tax Notification”
8. Tax form will appear on screen.
The Business Office at LCCC is committed to providing quality customer service. If you need help understanding your bill or have any other billing relating questions, please stop in or call us at 610-799-1157.
Paying for College
The LCCC Business Office accepts cash, checks and credit card payments at our Schnecksville campus. Only checks and credit card payments are accepted at our Donley, Jim Thorpe, and Tamaqua campuses, no cash.
- Credit card payments can also be made securely over the phone by calling 610-799-1157.
- Online payments made with a credit card or bank account can be made through the myLCCC portal.
Online Payment Instructions
*Make sure your pop-up blockers are turned off when you're in the portal.
Student Users: To make an online payment, please log into myLCCC portal. Once logged into the student portal, click on "Connect to BannerWeb", then click on the "Student" tab. Now select "Credit Card/ACH/Cougar Payment Plan". Click "LCCC Account Suite". This will take your to our TouchNet payment page where you can make your payment.
Authorized Users: If someone other than the student is paying for classes, please have the student log into myLCCC portal. Then click on "Connect to BannerWeb", then click on the "Student" tab. Now select "Credit Card/ACH/Cougar Payment Plan". Click "LCCC Account Suite". Once you're in the TouchNet payment page, click on "Authorized Users" and follow the instructions that follow. Please note, for first time Authorized Users, you will be prompted to change your password once you log in.
Payment plans are offered each semester (fall-4 installments, spring-3 installments, summer-2 installments). Students are encouraged to set up their payment plan online through the myLCCC portal. The online payment plan automatically drafts the installment payments on each installment due date. Students who do not wish to set up their payment plan online can do so in person at the Business Office or at any of our other campuses. Please note, there is a fee of $25 for the online payment plan and a fee of $30 for the in-house payment plan. This fee, along with the first installment payment, are due at the time the payment plan is set up. Any late payment plan installment payments will incur a $25 late fee after being late for 10 days.
Online Payment Plan Set Up Instructions
To set up an online payment plan, please log into myLCCC portal. Then click on "Connect to BannerWeb", then click on the "Student" tab. Now select "Credit Card/ACH/Cougar Payment Plan". Click "LCCC Account Suite". Once in the TouchNet payment page, click on the "Payment Plans" link at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
To View/Print your E-bill
Please log into myLCCC portal. Then click on "Connect to BannerWeb". Next click on the "Student" tab. Finally, click on "Student Ebill Statement".