- Apply online here. Online application is free.
- Determine which classes you would like to take by doing a Course Search.
- Check with your school to be sure each class is transferable.
- You will be emailed your LCCC acceptance letter containing your student ID, portal log-in and temporary password information which will allow you to self-register in your LCCC Student Portal. You may also register for classes by emailing the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First and Last Name
- Student ID or L number
- Course Number (CRN)
- Course Title
- Number of credits
- You can also register over the phone by contacting our Registration Office at 610-799-1171.
- The cost of your tuition is based on your permanent home address/school district residency indicated on your admission application, not on your temporary college or university address.
- FINANCIAL AID: Please note that you can only receive financial aid for one institute at a time. At LCCC, Guest Students are not eligible for financial aid.
- PAYMENT PLAN: The Business Office accepts check, cash, or credit card. LCCC also offers a payment plan through the business office. The payment plan allows students to pay off their tuition in several installments throughout the semester. For more information visit the Business Office page.
For further assistance with any of these steps please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 610-799-1575, extension 1.