- Apply online here. Online application is free.
- Determine which classes you would like to take by doing a Course Search.
- Check with your school to be sure each class is transferable.
- Once you receive your mailed LCCC acceptance letter containing your student ID, portal log-in and password information, you may register for classes by emailing the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and Last Name
- Student ID or L number
- Course Number (CRN)
- Course Title
- Number of credits
- You can register over the phone by contacting our Registration Office at 610-799-1171.
- Cost of your tuition is based on your permanent home address/school district indicated on your admission application, not on your temporary college or university address.
- FINANCIAL AID: Please note that you can only receive financial aid for one institute at a time.
- PAYMENT PLAN: The Business Office accepts check, cash, or credit card. LCCC also offers a payment plan through the business office. The payment plan allows students to pay off their tuition in several installments throughout the semester. For more information visit the Business Office page.
For further assistance with any of these steps please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or 610-799-1575, extension 1.