Entrepreneurship and Small Business Specialized Credit Diploma (ENBD)
*This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.*
This program allows students to explore the world of free enterprise. Entrepreneurs are risk takers; self motivated individuals who can predict paradigm shifts giving way to new business opportunities.
The student will evaluate the business skills and commitment necessary to successfully operate an entrepreneurial venture and review the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship. The student will understand the role of entrepreneurial businesses in the United States and the impact on our national and global economy.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- describe the business enterprise concept including ethical considerations.
- demonstrate and integrate computer literacy.
- apply accounting principles and procedures for sole proprietorships and partnerships, including the preparation of annual reports and interim financial statements.
- apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities.
- describe procedures for compliance with various businessownership regulations and the law.
- describe supervisory skills and standards for owning your own business.
- Additional Disclosure Information
|Entrepreneurship and Small Business Specialized Credit Diploma (ENBD)|
|ACC 160||Principles of Accounting I||3|
|BUS 248||Essentials of Entrepreneurship||3|
|BUS 252||Human Resources Management||3|
|CIS 105||Introduction to Computers and Applications||3|
|BUS 209||Business Communications||3|
|BUS 241||Business Law I||3|
|BUS 259||Compensation & Benefits Management||3|
|IDS 105||Thinking, Problem Solving,and Team Building||3|
Entrepreneurship/Small Business (Certificate)
Aproximate Cost of Program
|Books: 2,800||Fees: 780||Tuition: 4,000|
|Books: 2,800||Fees: 1,140||Tuition: 8,000|
|Out of State|
|Books: 2,800||Fees: 1,500||Tuition: 12,000|
|Books: 2,800||Fees: 1,140||Tuition: 6,000|
- On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
- More cost information can be found here: Tuition & Fees
Length of Program
Intended time to complete: 12 months