Show your Lehigh Carbon Community College pride all year long with our authentic assortment of LCCC collegiate apparel – including LCCC t-shirts, sweatshirts, LCCC gifts, hats and more. Join the ranks of your fellow LCCC students, alumni and team fanatics by sporting the ultimate LCCC game day gear. With sizes available for men and women, the whole family can cheer on LCCC in style, every season. Looking for more than Lehigh Carbon Community College apparel? We’ve got LCCC gift ideas covered, with options ranging from drinkware to gift cards. Plus, our selection of textbooks, general books, computers, course materials, and supplies will ensure every LCCC student is prepared for success. Call, contact or come into the LCCC Bookstores today!
Phone Numbers & Contact Information:
- 610-799-1126 (Bookstore Main Line)
- 610-799-1035 (Textbook Customer Service)
- 610-799-1036 (General Customer Service)
- 610-799-1650 (Front Registers Customer Service)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find hours and all locations on the Bookstore website.
Below is information regarding the Follett Access Bookstore Program. Please review these documents on what the program is, how it benefits you as a student, what courses are in this program, along with how to access your materials!
- Go to LCCCShop.com
- Under “Get Your Textbooks” section, enter your L# (Letter L must be included and capitalized followed by 8 digits), click ‘Enter’.
- Pick the correct TERM from the dropdown menu; tap “Find Courses”.
- The list provided is your custom booklist needed for all the classes you are registered for.
- Items with “Required” are required for your classes.
- Items with “Recommended” are not required but suggested.
- “Choose Only” indicates you will need only 1 of the options provided; it is your choice as both are approved for class.
- Place a check mark in the item you wish to purchase and then tap “Add # Item to Cart”.
- Click on your “Bag” to checkout and finalize your order.
- Follow on-screen prompts and fill out all the requested information in full. ****Incorrect information may result in delays, or your order being cancelled.
- When choosing the method of delivery, please note that there are 4 options available: In-Store Pickup at Main Campus, On Campus Pickup at the Morgan Center (Tamaqua), On Campus Pickup at the Donley Center (Allentown), or, for an additional fee, we can ship the items to you.
- You will receive 2-3 emails from the Bookstore about your order:
- Order Confirmation: This tells you your order has been placed, but NOT READY for Pickup.
- Receipt: If you used Financial Aid, you will receive an email with a receipt, this indicates your order has been processed, but NOT READY for Pickup.
- Order Ready for Pickup: please wait for this email to arrive before proceeding to pick up your order. Orders may take 24-48 hours to be pulled and processed.
- If you chose Morgan or Donley Center for pick up, it will be couriered to the location within 24 hours of you receiving the ready for pick up email. Courier leaves main campus at 12pm Monday – Friday.
- You will need the last 2 numbers of your order number to pick up your items.
- ID is REQUIRED for all TECHNOLOGY pickups.
- Yes, you can have someone else pick up your items for you; please provide the full order number to whomever may be picking them up so we may assist them.
- Financial Aid (Bookstore Voucher)
- Apple Pay
- G Pay
- Samsung Pay
- American Express
- Bookstore Gift Cards
The best way to reach someone for assistance at the bookstore is via email. Please email us at email@example.com. It is best to include the full issue or question, along with providing your L#.
You may also call us at 610-799-1126 for assistance – please have all information readily available when you call so that we can best assist you.
- NOTE: During the beginning and end of the semester, we are at our busiest. It is best to email us during this time as we may not be able to answer all phone calls.
To use your bookstore voucher in-store, you will need your L# and a form of ID (we highly suggest your school ID, but any photo ID will work).
To use your bookstore voucher online, you will select “Financial Aid” as payment during check-out and you will enter your full L#.
- Please make sure your L# is correct and that you have proper funds available. If you have improper funds or names do not match, the order will be canceled.
- You can only use the bookstore voucher for yourself – shipping to another person is not allowed. Order MUST be in your name.
You are allowed to use your bookstore voucher for textbooks and school supplies. You are allowed to get 1 technology item per semester as well.
- Some of the Items that will not be allowed to be purchased include furniture, tv, projectors, clothing, cosmetics, cell phones, watches, magazines, gift cards, greeting cards, candy, food, water bottles, airtags, and textbooks not required for class.
- More information on bookstore vouchers.
- Although a retail bookstore is not available at the satellite campuses, you do have the option to have your online order couriered to either satellite campus for free pickup. Please follow the directions when placing your order and select the campus you wish to receive your order. Note: The addresses for the 3 pickup locations are different! Please ensure you are selecting the correct location before finalizing your order.
- Note: Once you receive the “ready for pick up” email, please allow an additional 24 hours before going to pick it up.
- You may do a split tender on the website if you are using 2 different credit cards or gift cards.
- If you want to do a split tender using financial aid and your own funds, you will need to come in store to complete the transaction. Only non-financial aid orders can be split online.
Books that are included in tuition & fees are a part of the bookstore ACCESS program.
If your materials were purchased on or before drop/add period, the last day for a full refund is drop/add, which is approximately 1 week after classes begin.
If you purchase your materials after this date, you have 7 business days to receive a full refund.
- Books must be in the condition they were purchased.
- You must have your receipt when requesting a refund.
- If you can’t make it in by the deadline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can accommodate your needs.
- Technology items cannot be returned for refund if product is opened.
- You can find out the balance of your financial aid account by contacting the Business Office or Financial Aid Office during regular business hours.
- If you are expecting to have funds available and don’t, you will need to speak with someone from the Business Office to discuss the issue. This is not controlled by the Bookstore.
- Rental books can be returned to the bookstore during regular business hours (Found at LCCCShop.com) to the main campus bookstore in Schnecksville.
- Books can also be returned to the bookstore from the Morgan and Donley Centers via the courier service. Please fill out the required slip fully and return with your book to the front desk to be couriered to the main campus. We will process the returns as they arrive to the Bookstore.
- We also have a drop box located outside the main campus bookstore for after-hour use. You’ll need to fill out the provided slip. We have also provided bags to put items in. Books will be checked in the next business day.