Library Skills Assignment
The Library Skills Assignment (LSA) is designed to complement LCCC's strategic goal of ensuring student competency in information literacy. As an assignment of English 105 worth 15% of a student's final grade, the LSA focuses on the basic research skills students will need in order to locate and evaluate information.
The LSA is comprised of a series of videos. The following materials are designed to help you successfully complete the LSA:
- Watch the LSA in WebStudy orientation video here.
- Watch the LSA in Canvas orientation video here.
- Watch the LSA videos here.
- Access a PDF of helpful reminders here.
- Access a PDF on how to see grades and instructor feedback here.
Questions? Please call us, 610-799-1150.