- The upper level of the Rothrock Library is open to current LCCC students. Students must check in at the front desk when they enter. The Library is not open to the community at this time.
- Social Distancing A minimum of six feet of social distance is required, and facemasks are required at all times.
- Curbside Service: is available Monday through Friday and is the preferred method for distribution of materials.
- Computer Lab: The Library’s open computer lab area will be the only Main Campus computer lab available to students.
- Computers for Remote Classes: The Library will be utilizing study rooms for students to individually access remote classes or complete an exam requiring Respondus. Contact the Library to reserve a room.
- Need a Laptop or Hotpsot?: Call 610-799-1150 to borrow a laptop or hotspot for the semester.
View the library's current virtual displays on LGBT History Month
and racial justice and police reform
and Capitol Violence
4750 Orchard Road
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(Donley Center) 610-799-1202 LCCC Tamaqua
(Morgan Center) 570-225-7026
Site hours are posted at each Center or contact the Schnecksville Campus library at 610-799-1150.