Registering for TEAS Testing on ATI Website
The ATI TEAS, or Test of Essential Academic Skills, is a standardized test designed specifically to assess a student's preparedness for entering the health science fields. Questions are designed to test the basic academic skills you will need to perform successfully in the areas of: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage.
- The cost this year is $97.
- If you are applying to one of LCCC's Nursing programs, please use your LCCC Student ID number (L Number) when registering for your exam.
- You must have a valid, government issued ID to take the TEAS.
- The test will take approximately 4 hours.
- All requests for disability accommodations must be made to LCCC's Disability Support Office at 610-799-1156. Approved extended time requests must be cleared with the Testing Center prior to scheduling a test with ATI (email@example.com).
Testing can be taken remotely or at our main campus in Schnecksville. If you opt to take the TEAS test remotely, you will utilize an online proctoring service (Proctorio). Please refer to the directions which can be found by selecting this link-Directions for How to Register for an Online remote TEAS by an Institution or Testing Center. You will need to search for Schnecksville when registering on the ATI website.
If you opt to take the TEAS test in person at our main campus in Schnecksville, please refer to the directions which can be found by selecting this link-Directions for How to Register for an In-Person TEAS Exam at an Institution or Testing Center. You will need to search for Schnecksville when registering on the ATI website.
To help ensure students' best results, Lehigh Carbon Community College’s TEAS retake policy is the following:
- Three retakes in a calendar year.
- A retake cannot be scheduled fewer than 2 weeks to no longer than 30 days, which is an appropriate time length to remediate between attempts.