Change of Information Forms

Request for Program Change

If the program listed in your email is incorrect, please download and complete the Request for Program Change Form.

Change of Name, Address, Phone

If your address has changed since your last registration, please complete the Student Change of Information Form before you register for classes.  If you were previously registered for credit and noncredit courses and are changing your name, a copy of your driver's license, marriage license or court order is required before your name can be changed.

Registration/Student Records, Lehigh Carbon Community College, 4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078-2598, Phone: 610-799-1171, Fax:610-799-1173