The short video below provides helpful hints for a memorable commencement.
Congratulations as You Near Completion of Your Degree Requirements!
Follow the links on the left for more information regarding Commencement and other Graduation deadlines.
Earning a degree is a significant academic milestone and accomplishment.
Tips below to assist in YOUR final preparations:
- Complete a Graduation Application. This is NOT an automatic process; you must indicate your intention to graduate.
- Review your account with the Business Office for any outstanding financial obligations. Any unpaid charges may delay receipt of your diploma and/or official transcript.
SAVE THE DATE
Wednesday, May 15, 2024, 6:30PM
701 Hamilton Street
Commencement is a time to celebrate our graduating students and their academic accomplishments. LCCC holds one Commencement ceremony a year in May.
Those who have submitted a graduation application and:
- Are in the process of completing all of their program requirements by the end of the current spring semester (May Graduates) OR
- Graduated the previous fall semester (December Graduates) OR
- Are planning to graduate in the upcoming summer semester (August Graduates)
will receive a Commencement ceremony invitation via LCCC email.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1171.