Transfer to LCCC
Transfer your previous college credits to LCCC
Apply to LCCC using the Online Application.
Steps to Transferring to LCCC
- If you have questions about the application or programs offerings or would like to schedule an appointment with an admissions representative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575
- Submit official transcripts for each of the colleges previously attended, including any military training, international coursework, or standardized examinations (see details below).
- To be considered official, transcripts must be sent directly from the institution you attended to LCCC.
- Mail transcripts:
Registration and Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
- Transcript evaluations may begin once a student has applied and been accepted to LCCC.
- All completed evaluations are sent to the student’s official LCCC email.
- Please allow one to two weeks for evaluations to arrive.
- It is strongly recommended that every student make an appointment with an advisor once their transcript evaluation has been completed.
- An advisor will help the student plan for the most efficient plan of degree completion based on scheduling, prerequisite requirements, and course registration.
- Make an appointment by email email@example.com or call the Advising Office at 610-799-1189.
College Transcripts are evaluated when an official transcript is submitted directly from an institution for a student that has applied and been accepted to LCCC. Please see above for the steps to apply as a transfer student. For details of transcript evaluation, please see the Transfer of Credit Policy.
Students with military training must submit their official DD 214 and/or Joint Services Transcript. Military training transcripts will be evaluated for appropriate credit in one to two weeks from submission. For more information on Veterans Benefits and how to apply, please contact Veteran Services.