New Students Registration
Submit Your Application
The first step for all new students is to apply to LCCC using the online application. Your LCCC student portal credentials will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions on this step, please contact Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575
*Please make sure you check your LCCC student email and myLCCC portal daily for updates and communication.
Submit Your Transcript and Take the Placement Test
As a new student you are required to complete placement testing or provide documentation to qualify for exemptions before registering for classes.
Students who need to complete placement testing can do so remotely or at an LCCC location. If you are a recent high school graduate, review the list of testing exemptions to see if you qualify for a waiver. You can submit unofficial electronic copies of your transcript, report card or SAT/ACT scores to the Testing Center for exemptions.
Note: Required Equipment- You must have a built-in webcam to take the placement tests remotely. Testing must be completed on a computer, laptop or Chromebook. You cannot take the test on your phone or on a MacBook.
- To register for remote placement testing, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- any documents you want us to review for exemptions, and
- whether you have a built-in webcam.
- When we receive your email we will confirm that you have the right equipment to test at home and review your information. We will send you a list of the placement tests you must complete, including directions on how to complete them online, or how to schedule an appointment.
For more information, visit the Placement Testing
Request that an official copy of your high school transcript or a copy of your GED Certificate, and a transcript from a previously attended college (as applicable) be sent to the address below. 2021 high school graduates will need to submit a final transcript after high school graduation.
LCCC Registration and Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
You can find information on how to request your transcript on your high school or college website.
Screenshots of Courses and Grades and Transcripts:
We will review courses and grades and transcript immediately if you send us a screenshot, accessed from your school’s portal.
Standardized Test Scores:
If you completed the SAT or ACT exams, you may submit your test scores for consideration. These may also be a screenshot of your online score report from the test website.
Health Care Majors
The biology placement test is required for selected Health Care and Veterinary Technician majors.
Science and Engineering Majors
The chemistry placement test is required for students in Science and Engineering majors. You must complete the math placement test as well.
If you have any questions about testing or the requested documentation, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1124.
After you complete the placement requirements or are exempted, all new students should register for a New Student Onboarding, Advising, and Registration session (NSOAR). See next step.
Register for Classes
All new first time in college students should participate in the New Student Onboarding, Advising and Registration (NSOAR) session. NSOAR is a remote zoom one-hour group advising session where you will learn about important college information, how to register for classes, how to view and change your schedule of classes, and use your myLCCC account. There is a selection of dates and times for you to choose from. A course schedule will be created and tuition charges incurred after completion of NSOAR. If you choose not to attend LCCC, you must officially drop your courses according to the College's refund policy. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Virtual New Student Onboarding, Advisement, & Registration (NSOAR) events for Fall 2023 are now open! You can register by clicking here.
* Please make note that it is recommended that you have completed the placement test requirement or have been waived or exempted from testing prior to attending NSOAR. To set-up placement testing, please contact the Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575.
* Please note: You must have completed the placement testing or been waived or exempted from testing prior to registering.
Pay for College
Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Payment Plan
All students seeking financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (LCCC college code is 006810.)
- Apply for financial aid as soon as possible; you can apply as early as October 1.
- To set up a tuition payment plan, visit the Business Office website or call 610-799-1157.
- Learn more about financial aid at FATV, available in English or Spanish.
Deadlines to have your financial aid applied directly to your tuition:
- Summer Session: March 1
- Fall Session: May 1
- Spring Session: November 1
Note: If you do not apply by the deadline, you can still receive financial aid. You will need to pay your tuition in full or set up a payment plan, and your financial aid will reimburse you.
LCCC offers scholarship opportunities to help fund your education. In order to be considered for the majority of LCCC's Foundation Scholarships, you must complete a FAFSA.
Payment Due Dates
- Summer 2023 semester is due May 3, 2023.
- Fall 2023 semester is due July 12, 2023.
A payment plan is available online and at the Business Office.
Please contact the Business Office for more information.
Make your payment or set up a payment plan.
Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call 610-799-1133
Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1157