- Apply online here.
- Online applications are free and only take about 10 minutes.
- Use the high school student application.
- High school students will not be required to choose a program of study while taking classes at LCCC.
- Contact your high school guidance counselor.
- Your guidance counselor will help you through the process of Dual Enrollment
- Each high school offers different classes so it is important to check with your individual high school to see what is offered.
- If you wish to take college courses independently of your high school, make an admissions appointment with LCCC at 610-799-1575.
- Schedule a Placement Test
- High school students are required to a complete placement test in math, reading, and writing to determine which level class is the best fit for them.
- You can schedule a placement test at one of the following LCCC campus locations:
- Main (Schnecksville): 610-799-1124
- LCCC Allentown: 610-799-1940
- LCCC Jim Thorpe: 570-669-7010
- LCCC Tamaqua: 570-668-6880
- Students may be exempt from testing based upon their SAT or PSAT test scores or by completing previous college credit. Determine if you are exempt from the placement tests.
- Cost of your Education
- If you are taking classes through your high school as a Dual Enrollment student the cost per credit will be significantly less expensive. Check with your high school to learn about the cost for Dual Enrollment courses.
- If you are a high school student taking classes at LCCC but have registered for courses independently of your high school you will pay the regular tuition. Review tuition costs.
- PAYMENT PLAN: The Business Office accepts check, cash, or credit card. LCCC also offers a payment plan through the Business Office. The payment plan allows students to pay their tuition in several installments throughout the semester. Find more information on the Business Office page.
For questions regarding Dual Enrollment visit High School Connections or contact Admissions at 610-799-1575 or email@example.com.
For further assistance with any of these steps please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575.
High School Student Orientation
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Main Campus, Schnecksville, PA
Community Services Center, Rm. 203 (Park in Lot F)
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
At this session, we will demonstrate the myLCCC student portal, as well as taking photos for student identification cards and issuing parking permits. Please bring the welcome letter you received, a driver’s license or passport with photo and your license plate number.
To reserve your seat at orientation, please email Director of High School Connections, Jennifer Aquila at email@example.com