Admission Requirements – Nursing A.A.S.
Additional admission information and requirements for the ADN program are as follows: Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the programs. Please review the Program Admissions chart.
|Fall Start||Spring Start||Summer Start|
|Program||Nursing A.A.S.; LPN to RN||LPN to RN only||Nursing A.A.S. ; LPN to RN|
|Application Deadline||June 1||October 1||February 1|
- LCCC College Application
- High School Transcripts
- Official High School or GED Equivalent Transcript required
- Four units of high school English
- Three units of high school Social Studies
- Two units of high school mathematics (one of which must be Algebra with a C or higher)
- Two units of high school science with a lab (C or higher)
- College Transcripts
- Must have completed the below prerequisites with a C or higher
- BIO 163*, BIO 164*, ENG 105, MAT 121, PSY 140
- *Anatomy and Physiology must have been completed within the last 7 years
- TEAS Exam
- Comprehensive score of 60% or higher
- Must be taken at LCCC and within two years of application
- Not required for LPN to RN application
- LCCC Nursing Application
Applicants will receive determination letters by post mail as well as to their college email. Accepted applicants will begin the program with their respective program’s SDS course. Progression into the second semester of each program is contingent on the successful completion of the respective SDS introductory course.