Business Management A.A.S. (BMG)
This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.
The Business Management Associate Degree program is accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
This program is designed to provide the student with a knowledge of general business procedures and other areas which will contribute to preparation to enter business as an owner, customer service representative, sales representative, assistant manager or supervisor trainee.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
• describe the business enterprise concept, including ethical considerations.
• produce conventional written business communications.
• recognize supervisory skills and standard management procedures.
• apply fundamental accounting principles and procedures.
• apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities.
• demonstrate and integrate computer literacy.
• apply critical thinking, team building, and problem-solving skills.
• demonstrate how supply and demand drive a market economic system.