Welcome to the LCCC Transfer Services web page with important information to help you understand the transfer process and the tools to help you make good choices.
While we are eager to assist you in your journey to the four-year college, it is your ultimate responsibility to gather pertinent information and make good choices about your future. Counselors, advisors and faculty are available for consultation and advice, but the final decision is yours. We hope this guide helps you to better understand the transfer process and to become familiar with the services that are available to you.
- Course Equivalencies, Transfer Guides and Agreements
- Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC)
- Steps to a Successful Transfer
- Commonly Asked Questions about the Transfer Process
- Questions To Ask Transfer Admissions Counselors
- Transfer Students' Rights and Responsibilities
- College Search Resources
- Transfer Application Checklist
- Transfer Calendar of Events
- Transcript Request
- Transfer Scholarships
- Bachelor Degrees Offered at LCCC
Please contact a counselor or advisor or email email@example.com if you have questions about the transfer process or other aspects of your academic and career plans.