FAFSA on the Web Assistance
The Financial Aid Office offers assistance in completing the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Drop-in hours are available in the Financial Aid Office Monday thru Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In order to successfully complete you Free Application for Federal Student aid, please bring with you:
- for all students - their own identification information including if applicable an Alien Registration Card.
- for dependent students (under age 24) parental social security numbers, legal names (that match the social security card), dates of birth, marital status and date of the marriage, remarriage or divorce, parent(s)' state of legal residency and the date that the state became their (the parent(s)' legal residence (moving from one state to another) and parental FSA ID number to serve as the parent(s)' signature on the FAFSA.
- student's (and spouse's, if applicable) 2015 Federal Income Tax Transcript which can be obtained by calling 1-800-908-9946 or by logging onto http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript. W-2 statements from employers must be included.
- parents' 2015 Federal Income Tax Transcript which can be obtained by calling 1-800-908-9946 or by logging onto http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript. W-2 statements from the parent(s)' employers must be included.
- a list of any income received from working if not reported on a W-2 form along with the names of employers.
- types and amounts of any untaxed income received during 2015 (including money paid on your behalf by someone else, non-taxed social security, welfare, workmen's compensation, untaxed pensions and child support,
- amount of child support paid by student, spouse, or parent during 2015 along with the name of who child support was paid to and the name of the child on whose behalf child support was paid.
- proof of receipt of food stamps during 2015.
You must bring all of the necessary information or you will not be able to complete your application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 610-799-1133.