FAFSA on the Web Assistance
The Financial Aid Office offers assistance in completing the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA
- Main Campus - Drop in hours available Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Morgan Center - By appointment Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Donley Center - FAFSA Completion workshops available Monday 10 to 11 a.m. and Thursday 1 to 2 p.m. Register online - http://studentservices.lccc.edu/ramonline
In order to successfully complete you Free Application for Federal Student aid, please bring with you:
- You and your parents FSA ID. We strongly recommend you create an FSA ID, a username and password combination that allows you to sign your FAFSA® form electronically. Your FSA ID also can be used to sign loan contracts and to access certain information online. While you can get your FSA ID as you’re completing the FAFSA form, getting it ahead of time and using it to begin your FAFSA form cuts down on errors and delays.
- Your Social Security number (it’s important that you enter it correctly on the FAFSA form!)
- Your parents’ Social Security numbers if you are a dependent student
- Your driver’s license number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration number if you are not a U.S. citizen
- Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student:
- IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- Foreign tax return
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income, and veterans non-education benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
You must bring all of the necessary information or you will not be able to complete your application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 610-799-1133 or email@example.com