Ordering Transcripts from LCCC
Students may now request transcripts in the following ways:
Note: Processing time may increase during peak periods.
- Current and recent students with portal access:
- Through the myLCCC portal. Select the BannerWeb tile then Student Self Service. On the Student Records menu, select Transcript Request. Allow 3-5 business days to process with this method.
- By ordering an electronic transcript on the National Student Clearinghouse website. This electronic method allows same day delivery, often within 30 minutes if there are no holds or research required. Lehigh Carbon Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic transcript ordering for current, past students and alumni through the LCCC website.
- Fill-out a Transcript Request Form to have a printed transcript sent on your behalf. Please allow 3-5 business days to process with this method.
- Alumni and students without portal access*:
- Use the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Fill-out a Transcript Request Form to have a printed transcript sent on your behalf. Please allow 3-5 business days to process with this method. *Please note: You will need to create a Dynamic Forms account, see steps below.
- To create Dynamic Forms account:
- Once on the Dynamic Forms log in page, choose Create New Account.
- Follow steps to set up Username and Password.
- Enter personal information.
- Click Create Account.
- It will send a verification link to the email address used during account creation. Click the link in the email to verify. If prompted for additional authentication, choose the option best for you.
- Once the account is created, click the link again to complete and submit the form.
Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at LCCC have been met.
*Students who last attended prior to fall 1985 and have not returned require an extra 3 business days to process
You can order as many electronic transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit card. The fee for an electronic transcript is $5.25 per transcript per recipient email address. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Steps to complete an electronic transcript request:
- Enter their personal information
- Select Recipient
- Enter Recipient details
- Review Order
- Enter credit card
- Sign Consent.
Benefits for students and alumni:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery in the same day from when the order is placed often within 30 minutes (when there are no holds or research required on the student’s account).
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- If you need to submit a document with your transcript there will be an attachment option available.
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, please contact them at 703-742-7791 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The office of Registration/Students Records at LCCC Schnecksville (Room SSC 122) can be reached at 610-799-1171 or email@example.com