Continuing Student Registration
(A Continuing Student is any student who attended LCCC in the past 12 months.)
Fall Registration for Continuing Students
- Registration for Veteran students begins on March 23, 2018. Please click here for more information.
- Online registration begins March 26, 2018. The ability to register will unlock based upon the number of credit hours earned.
- Continuing students that have completed 45 credit hours will be able to register on March 26.
- Continuing students that have completed 25 credit hours will be able to register on March 27.
- Continuing students that have completed 12 credit hours will be able to register on March 28.
- Continuing students that have completed fewer than 12 credit hours will be able to register on March 29.
- All other students will be able to register online begining on April 2.
- In person registration begins April 2.
- Register online through August 24, 2018 for the full 15 week semester.
- PAYMENT DUE DATE: July 6, 2018. Online Payment
If you have made changes to the following you must provide additional documentation:
- Driver's License
- Marriage Certificate
- Court Order
- Registration/Students Records - Main Campus in Schnecksville: 610-799-1171
- LCCC Allentown: 610-799-1940
- LCCC Jim Thorpe: 570-669-7010
- LCCC Tamaqua: 570-668-6880
You will receive "myLCCC" information to access Bannerweb through regular mail. This will allow you to register for classes online.
Visit our "Financial Aid" or our "FAFSA on the Web" pages for more information.
The college will be offering an interest-free tuition payment plan. The terms of the payment plan are determined by the date of enrollment in the payment plan. You may contact the Business Office at 610-799-1157 for more details