Course and Text Book Search
Textbooks and course materials are viewable through LCCC course search.
Lookup All Courses
Lookup Courses By Subject
Lookup Courses By CRN
Lookup Courses by Subject and Course Number
Lookup Courses By Day/Time
Lookup Courses by Instructor
Lookup Face-to-Face, Online, Remote, and Hybrid Courses
Lookup Courses by Location
Lookup Quality Matters Courses
Part of Term - Selecting courses by Part of Term means that you may search on courses that are scheduled for the full term or shorter weeks (10 weeks, 7 weeks, 5 weeks) by start dates other than the full term during the semester.
Instructional Method - Selecting courses by Format means you can choose the format by which you attend your courses.
- ONLINE courses deliver content through Canvas, with no set log in times and you follow instructor directions for deadlines.
- REMOTE courses are a live, virtual classroom, class is held during designated times with attendance and participation required.
- HYBRID courses are designated with an HY and are a blend of more than one instructional format, such as: face-to-face PLUS online, remote PLUS online, or face-to-face PLUS remote.
- FACE TO FACE courses provide traditional instruction in a classroom at the Schnecksville Campus or at the Allentown, Airport, or Tamaqua sites.
- Extended Classroom courses combine a face-to-face class with a remote class. Instructor uses 360o camera in the classroom and Zoom web conferencing system to conduct class. Students sign up for either the face to face or remote section.
LCCC offers a variety of ways for you to meet your academic goals while balancing your personal and professional needs.