Guest Students Registration
1. LCCC Application
The first step for all students is to apply to LCCC using our online application:
If you have any questions on this step, please contact:
Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575
2. Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) & Scholarships
Currently, Guest students will not be able to use federal financial aid to finance tuition and fees at Lehigh Carbon Community College.
For graduates of Tamaqua and Marian Catholic high schools who attend another college or university, you may qualify for the Morgan Guest Student Scholarship. You will need to complete a FAFSA. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
3. Transcript Submission
We do not require an official transcript to enroll in LCCC courses. However, we may ask for an unofficial copy of your college transcript to verify you've met the pre-requisite for an upper level college course you wish to enroll in. A photocopy or photo of the unofficial transcript is acceptable.
For questions, please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-799-1575 Ext.1
4. Placement Test
There is no placement test requirement.
- Determine which classes you would like to take by doing a Course Search. Check with your school to be sure the course is transferable.
- You may self-register in your LCCC Student Portal. To access your student portal, your LCCC acceptance letter contains your student ID, portal log-in and temporary password information.
- You may also register for classes by emailing the information below to email@example.com.
- First and Last Name
- Student ID or L number
- Course Number (CRN)
- Course Title
- Number of credits
- Finally, you can also register over the phone by contacting our Registration and Student Records Office at 610-799-1171.
Payment for Winter 2019 is due Dec. 04, 2019. Drop for non-payment is on Dec. 11, 2019.
Payment for Spring 2020 is due Dec. 04, 2019. Drop for non-payment is on Jan. 08, 2020.
Make your payment or setup a payment plan.