Transfer Students Registration
Submit Your Application
The first step if you are a returning student is to apply to LCCC using the online application. Your LCCC student portal credentials will be emailed to you within 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions on this step, contact Admissions: email@example.com or 610-799-1575
*Please make sure you check your LCCC student email and portal daily for updates and communication.
Submit Official Transcripts
Transcripts: If you were enrolled at another college and you wish to transfer credits to LCCC, you will need to submit an official transcript from that college.
- To be considered “official,” transcripts must be sent directly from your previous institution to LCCC.
- Sealed transcripts can be sent to:
LCCC Registration and Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
- Electronic Transcript may be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the following restricted programs require both high school AND college official transcripts. Please refer to the program’s respective pages for further requirements:
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Practical Nursing Program Certificate
- Physical Therapist Assistant A.A.S.
- Veterinary Technician A.A.S.
Take the Placement Test
Placement Test or Exemption
Most transfer students are exempt from part, or all, of the testing. Depending on what college courses you have taken, with a grade of C or better, you may be exempt from the English, Reading and/or Math tests.
If you graduated high school in the past two years you may also use your high school transcript or SAT/ACT scores for testing waivers. Review the exemption list for more information. You are also exempt if you took LCCC’s placement testing in the past two years.
Healthcare Science Majors
The biology placement test is required for Healthcare Science majors and the Veterinary Technician program unless you were previously enrolled in a college level BIO course and passed with a C grade or higher.
Science and Engineering Majors
Students in these majors must take the chemistry and math placement tests unless you were previously enrolled in a college level CHEM and MAT course(s) and passed with a C grade or higher.
For more information about placement tests or to schedule a test date please visit the LCCC Testing page or call any of the LCCC campuses where placement testing is offered.
Placement testing is offered at the following LCCC campus locations:
- LCCC Main Campus: 610-799-1124
- LCCC Allentown: 610-799-1940
- LCCC Tamaqua: 570-668-6880
Students should consult testing requirements with the Testing Center if needed.
Register for Classes
- Advising appointments can be scheduled online.
- To self-register, determine which classes you would like to take by doing a Course Search. Login to your myLCCC Student Portal. Click on Bannerweb, Bannerweb again, Student, Registration. Then click on “To Register or Add/Drop Classes.” Your LCCC acceptance letter contains your LCCC Student ID, portal log-in and temporary password information. Please note, some courses may require prerequisites which will prevent you from self-registering.
- To determine your degree requirements, use our degree evaluation tool.
- To determine your program requirements, select your major and review the program sheet.
- You can also register by emailing Registrar and Student Records with your class list at email@example.com.
Pay for College
Financial Aid (FAFSA) and Payment Plan
All students seeking financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). (LCCC college code is 006810.)
- Apply for financial aid as soon as possible; you can apply as early as October 1.
- To set up a tuition payment plan, visit the Business Office website or call 610-799-1157.
- Learn more about financial aid at FATV, available in English or Spanish.
Deadlines to have your financial aid applied directly to your tuition:
- Summer Session: March 1
- Fall Session: May 1
- Spring Session: Nov. 1
Note: If you do not apply by the deadline, you can still receive financial aid. You will need to pay your tuition in full or set up a payment plan, and your financial aid will reimburse you.
LCCC offers scholarship opportunities to help fund your education. In order to be considered for the majority of LCCC’s Foundation Scholarships, you must complete a FAFSA.
Payment Due Dates
- Summer 2023 semester is due May 3, 2023.
- Fall 2023 semester is due July 12, 2023.
A payment plan is available online and at the Business Office.
Please contact the Business Office for more information.
Make your payment or set up a payment plan.
*If you plan not to attend or withdraw from LCCC, you must inform the Registration & Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1171.