Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology A.A.S. (HAC)
What is a Degree in HVACR?
The Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology Certificate provides hands-on experiences to complement the technical training in heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration services, as well as piping skills, residential and commercial wiring, interpreting construction drawings, industrial maintenance, and motor control for residential, commercial, and light industrial settings.
Timothy J. Brady
Your heating, air conditioning and refrigeration technology courses will prepare you for success in either a future career or when pursuing a four-year degree. In this program, you’ll take classes like:
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Electrical Maintenance
- Heating Systems
- Residential Wiring
- Commercial and Industrial Wiring
- Heat Pumps
The following industry certifications are earned throughout the HVACR program:
- 10 Hr. OSHA – Construction
- Carbon Monoxide Safety
- Electricity Employment Ready
- EPA 410A Refrigerant Safety
- EPA 608 Refrigerant Handling
- Gas Heat Employment Ready
- GasTite/Flash Shield
- GWP/A2L Refigerants
- Heat Pump Employment Ready
- Hydronic Employment Ready
- Hydrocarbon Refrigerant Safety
- Oil Burner Employment Ready
- Oil Burner – Bronze Level
Pursue a degree or certificate at LCCC! Start the admissions process today.
Explore your options for paying for college through financial aid.
Meet with an advisor to help you plan your academic career at LCCC.