Credit ESL Tuition & Scholarships
Can I get Financial Aid?
Most students taking 6 credits or more qualify for some type of financial assistance. Make sure you have completed the FAFSA to learn if you are eligible for federal or state financial aid. Please visit the LCCC Financial Aid website for detailed information and instructions to apply for financial aid.
Non-citizens must have an “eligible noncitizen” status to qualify for financial aid, such as permanent resident or asylum. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree from outside the U.S. are not eligible for federal or state grants. However, students may still qualify for loans or for one of the ESL scholarships below.
National Scholarships for Latinos
Below are scholarships available for full-time students who identify as Hispanic, including immigrants, DACA, and undocumented students. These scholarships are not related to LCCC. Read each website for more information.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- PepsiCo Cesar Chavez Latino Scholarship Fund
- Tuition Funding Source (TFS) Create an account/ Search keyword: Hispanic
- CareerOneStop (US Department of Labor) Search keyword: Hispanic
- BigFuture (College Board scholarships) Create an account/ Search keyword: Hispanic
- Dreamers, or DACA students, can apply for college scholarships through The Dream.