Computer Specialist - Web Design and Development A.A.S. (CSW)
This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
• apply critical thinking, team building, and problem-solving skills.
• work effectively in teams to create websites using technologies presented in the curriculum.
• develop an electronic commerce business plan.
• apply effective design principles to create attractive, accessible, secure client-side and server-side websites.
• develop dynamic server-side websites that interact with Database Management Systems (DBMS) to process transactions effectively and securely.