- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255. Crisis intervention and free emotional support are available, which is helpful when you need confidential assistance.
- Psych Central: Offers online mental health resources, quizzes, news, an “Ask the Therapist” function, and online support communities.
- Mental Health America: Text MHA to 741741. Mental Health America is a nationwide organization that provides assistance through this text line. You will be linked to someone who can guide you through a crisis or just provide information.
- Crisis Text Line: Text CONNECT to 741741. Specialized crisis counselors are just a text message away for free, confidential 24-hour support line. To further protect your privacy, these messages do not appear on a phone bill. The text line also provides services and support if you are upset, scared, hurt, frustrated, or distressed.
- Veterans Crisis Line: Text a message to 838255. Operated by the Department of Veterans Affairs, these services aid veterans and their families who may be in crisis by connecting them with VA responders.
In Emergency situations, call:
- 911 or
- Lehigh County 610-782-3127
- Northampton County 610-252-9060
- Carbon County 570-992-0879
- Schuylkill County 877-993-4357
If you require additional information or need to speak with the Director of Counseling and Community Standards, please contact Brian DeLong at firstname.lastname@example.org