Adjunct Faculty Openings
LCCC is looking to hire adjunct instructors for the following classes:
1. Biology (lecture or lab) – daytime and evening
2. Chemistry labs – daytime and evening, main campus
3. Mathematics – daytime and evening, all locations
4. Aviation – daytime and evening, Airport location
For 1 – 4, contact Larissa Verta, Vice President for Academic Services and Student Development at 610-799-1877 or email@example.com.
5. ASL – daytime classes
6. English-daytime all locations
7. Sociology-daytime, all locations
8. ESL-daytime, all locations
For 5-8 contact Dr Eike Reichardt, Interim Dean of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences,
at 610-799-1756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Masters degree or 18 graduate credits in appropriate discipline preferred or combination of relevant degree and appropriate work experience. (Except for Early Childhood Education: Requires 30 ECE credits)
All employees are required to obtain the three mandatory background clearances at their expense:
- PA Criminal Background
- PA Child Abuse History,
- FBI Cogent Clearance Fingerprinting (Department of Education).
These clearances must be obtained OR must have proof that you sent for your clearances by your first day of work.
Please submit a cover letter to the attention of the Dean or Director listed above, with your resume and unofficial copies of your undergraduate and graduate transcripts.