LCCC Offers Small Business Job Training for Fall 2018
published Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) will offer certification and training for businesses or professionals in the following areas in September.
- Learn computerized bookkeeping and accounting with QuickBooks software with the Computerized Bookkeeping Certificate being offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Sept. 10 through Nov. 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at LCCC Allentown. Fee is $884; text is additional.
- Learn to identify characteristics of an effective problem solver while challenging your habits and get creative with problem-solving methods. Creative Problem Solving is offered Wednesday, Sept. 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at main campus. Fee is $119.
- Develop strategies to keep employees engaged with the Employee Engagement class, being offered Wednesday, Sept. 19, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at main campus. Cost is $119.
- Learn about real estate with the following courses. Both are held on Tuesday, Sept. 11 through Dec. 18, for a fee of $400 each. Text is additional.
- Real Estate Fundamentals teaches language, principles and laws governing the business of real estate and is held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Learn basic techniques, procedures, regulations and ethics in real estate transaction, as well as forms and documents used, including related mathematics. Real Estate Practice is held from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Prepare for the Real Estate State Licensing Exam and take both the fundamentals and practice courses with Real Estate Prep—State Exam, held Tuesday, Sept. 11 through Dec. 18, from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. at main campus. Cost is $759; textbook additional. Attend 80% of both classes to be considered for the exam.
Visit www.lccc.edu to learn more about LCCC’s career training and personal interest classes. To register, call 610-799-1197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a noncredit brochure, call 610-799-1703.