Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center-Job Training and Scholarships
Our purpose is to reduce unemployment among Native Americans, traditionally the least serviced and poorest group in the United States. Toward this goal, the Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center has operated an employment and training program since 1976. The current program is funded through the U. S. Department of Labor.
- You must be a resident of Pennsylvania.
- You must have been unemployed for at least seven days, or employed less than full-time and seeking full-time employment.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be registered with CareerLink.
- You must be an American Indian, Alaskan Native or Native Hawaiian.
See application for full details here.