LCCC Offers Saturday Office Hours for Fall Registration
Schnecksville, Pa., July 11, 2023 – For the convenience of students who are registering for the Fall 2023 semester, Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC) will hold virtual office hours on Saturdays, Aug. 19 and Aug. 26, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., to help students with services they need to be ready for the fall semester. Contact information for each of the services available is below.
The following services will be offered via email or phone on Aug. 19 and 26:
- Admissions – 610-799-1575 or Admissions@lccc.edu,
- Academic Advising – schedule an appointment (Appointments must be scheduled in advance – no one will be available to answer phone calls or emails on those days.)
- Financial Aid – 610-799-1133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make tuition payment or set up payment plan – Business Office, 610-799-1592 or email@example.com
- Registration/Student Records – 610-799-1171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All tuition payments are due at time of registration. Current students can register or make payment online through the portal http://my.LCCC.edu/ .
Fall classes begin Aug. 28, and students can register through Sept. 5. For more information, visit www.lccc.edu or contact LCCC at 610-799-1575.