Manufacturing Technology Lab Assistant – Special Term – MRA Program
Date Position is Open
$20-$24 per hour
The special term position exists and continues subject to program funding. The Assistant will work with eligible students to provide instruction in non-credit manufacturing and skill development courses. The Assistant will work with the Lab Instructors to ensure proper tracking of student progress, development and employment preparation. The Assistant will report to the Lab Instructors. Hours will vary depending upon demand up to 28 hours per week. Successful candidates will need to become SACA Gold certified within the first 12 weeks. Paid training and testing are provided. This position is contingent upon funding of this program.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches courses in accordance with the master course outline and within the schedule of classes.
- Perform Student Assessments in the Lab to meet the hands-on skill development goals of the program.
- Recommends changes to the instructional programs as required.
- Complete appropriate academic records in accordance with program requirements.
- Maintains instructional effectiveness by ongoing self-evaluation and incorporating current developments in instructional and learning strategies.
- Assist the College in keeping technology, facilities, and equipment current.
- Works with the Lab Instructors and other College staff in responding to student needs.
- Promote safety culture and safe work environment for students and others.
- High School diploma.
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university, related military experience or 2 years of advanced manufacturing experience
Contact for more information: