SEED Scholarship - (Success, Engagement, Education, Determination)
SummarySEED offers services to support students with disabilities as they pursue academic or vocational studies. The scholarship was established to provides financial assistance to students in the SEED Program. Funds can be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies. Open to new and continuing students.
AmountScholarships vary in amount depending on financial need and the number of awards are based upon available funding.
- If a returning student, must be in good academic standing in the SEED Program at LCCC through successful completion of the program (completing 80% or greater of the semester requirements).
- Write a short essay (no more than 300 words) addressing:
- How the student will use the SEED program at LCCC to achieve their career goals (i.e. what is the career goal; how will SEED help to reach those career goals)
- Reason(s) the scholarship money is needed (i.e. what is your financial need)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), as this may help us to determine financial need. [Recommended to be completed by May 1 of each year]
Application DeadlineAugust 2 for fall
November 1 for spring
Download the application.
Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
with “SEED” in the subject line.
Mail the completed application to:
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078