Students & Alumni Services
The Career Development Center provides a variety of services to current students and graduates including but not limited to job search assistance, resume and cover letter development and review, and interviewing skill building. We also assist students seeking internships in finding suitable opportunities.
Staff is available for one-on-one appointments at all sites. Please call 610-799-1090 to schedule an appointment.
Throughout the year employers are invited to the campus and centers for recruitment events, interview days, and job fairs. For additional information, please see our upcoming events page.
FOCUS is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by college students. It will enable you to self-assess your career relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. Students who use FOCUS make better decisions about their goals and plans and learn how to self-manage their careers.
Use FOCUS to help you choose or change your major and also to verify your preferences or early choice of a career field.
Use these links to get started on FOCUS
- You can log on to an account you’ve already created…or
- Create a new account using “cougars” as the Access Code
Then meet with us to discuss the results!
- A fun and efficient way to explore careers!
- Discover career fields you did not even know existed and learn what it takes to get there.
- Save your favorites to help guide your college and/or career discussions with your family and Career Development Staff.
- Use the advice to further educate yourself on your favorite careers, complete prerequisites, and pursue internships and job openings.
- Search By: Industry, Career Title, College Major, or Keyword.
If you are looking for a part-time, seasonal, or full-time or an internship opportunity, the primary tool for students seeking job placement assistance at LCCC is the Cougar CLAW. This system provides students the opportunity to review current job leads posted at LCCC and enables job seekers to gain additional insight about these opportunities. To register, please click the above logo to be directed to The Cougar CLAW.
We will be happy to assist you with your resume. We recommend scheduling an appointment to initially discuss your job search and resume. However, you may also submit it via the Cougar CLAW and one of our staff members will review it and provide feedback. Please be advised that you should allow 2-3 business days to hear back from us once you have submitted your resume on-line.