Student Employment Program
The goal of the LCCC Student Employment Program is to assist students in finding part-time employment at the college that will enable them to learn and practice valuable work-related skills while assisting them in meeting educationally related expenses.
Student employment is more than a job. It is an experience which involves a commitment as well as interaction with the LCCC community. Student employees are highly valued by faculty, staff, and students. This hands-on work experience provides a well-rounded education for the student, and also establishes a foundation upon which future employment/career goals can be built.
All Student Employees will be processed through the Career Development Center (CDC.)
- To be eligible for the Student Employment program students must be currently enrolled in classes for a minimum of 6 credits during the semester for which he or she is hired (including summer). Students must be in good standing and have a minimum GPA of 2.0. (Some positions may have higher GPA requirements)
- Students must have completed a FAFSA form for the current academic year
- Students must complete an Application for Employment to be considered for any openings. Blank applications are available at the Career Development Center.
- Students currently employed who will be rehired for the next semester do not need to complete a new application.
- Students must complete: PA Criminal Background Check (Act 34), PA Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151), and FBI Federal Criminal Cogent Clearance - Fingerprinting (Act 114) as required by PA Act 153
- All student employees are required to attend at least one Career Development event or workshop per semester. These workshops are designed to enhance workplace knowledge and skills.
A complete list of student employment job openings is available at the Career Development Center or via the College Central Network. Students interested in applying for available positions must complete an application.