A learning program that helps you enter the workforce.
To be Eligible for Strive
- Intensive wrap-around career based student services to support learning, program completion and job success: development of a Student Success Plan for the individual’s learning and career goals, case management, academic advising, career coaching and development, tutoring and study skill development, job and job related learning experiences, comprehensive job search support, and mentoring.
- Assistance to build personal capacity to persist through challenges to complete needed training and education for career/job success.
- Enrollment in an Associate’s degree program, a certificate program, or a noncredit job training program that leads to a recognized credential and employment in a *High Priority Occupation.
- Pregnant or single mother
- Foster child or exiting foster system
- Have a criminal record
- Physically challenged
- Low income individual who is an English Language Learner
- Low income individual who needs a supported environment for skill development
If you are between 17 and 23 years old, and meet any of the requirements above, you may be eligibe for the STRIVE program.
For additional information or to sign up for the program, please contact Christina Moyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 610-799-1090 or Admissions at email@example.com
Eligible career fields and programs of study:
* - Non-Credit Job Training Courses