The Admissions: Drive-Thru is an initiative to help both prospective students and current applicants complete their next steps towards registration for Fall 2021 semester. You will have the opportunity to meet with Student Services representatives that will answer your questions and sign you up for appropriate services.
The following services will be offered through the Admissions Drive-Thru program.
- Complete an LCCC application
- Determine if placement testing exemption is applicable
- Schedule placement test
- Sign up for the New Student Orientation
- Schedule appointment with an academic advisor
- Check the status of your financial aid or a payment plan