How to Register
Must use Internet Explorer on a Windows computer to register for noncredit courses. Registration will not work on Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. Will not work on Apple or Android devices. For assistance, please call Noncredit Registration at 610-799-1197 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you know the course you want, you can register in one of four ways:
To learn more or register, contact Noncredit Registration & Student Records at 610-799-1197 or email@example.com
2. In Person
In person at Noncredit Registration & Student Records, Administration Building,on LCCC's main campus or The Donley Center, Carbon Center, or Morgan Center. Please bring your personal contact information, course selections,and payment or charge card. Please use only check or charge at off-campus sites.
3. Purchase Order
Organizations enrolling staff for training and development purposes will be invoiced if a purchase order number is provided. Fax your completed registration form with your purchase order number. Carbon Center - 570-669-7013; The Donley Center - 610-799-1210; Schnecksville - 610-799-1173; Morgan Center - 570-668-7296. This is a 24 hour service.
Send completed registration form with check, or money order to:
Lehigh Carbon Community College
Noncredit Registration & Student Records
4525 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078-2598
Classrooms are assigned the week before classes begin.
Room assignments can be accessed by calling 610-799-1148 (Touch –Tone phone required).
When prompted, enter the code corresponding to your first day of class:
- Monday, 1
- Tuesday, 2
- Wednesday, 3
- Thursday, 4
- Friday, 5
- Saturday, 6
- Sunday, 7
If you wish to contact Enrollment Services, call 610-799-1500. At Donley Center, Carbon Center, and Morgan Center, room assignments are posted at the entrance on the night of class.
(A student who has taken credit or noncredit courses at LCCC previously)
"Sign in" first using your user name (L number) or wait until you have searched (Select the Advanced Search button) and found the course you wish to take.
- Click the "Register" button, confirm and make payment. Your user name is your L number assigned by LCCC. Select "Click Here" if you do not know your user name. You will be required to provide your email address and birth date. Both must match your records on file at LCCC. The email address provided will be the email address where your Student ID will be emailed.
- Enter your Password. Click on "Forgot Password" if you forgot your Password. Answer your security question with the default and change your password immediately.
- Register for a course.
Payment is required at the time of registration.
How to submit payment
Select “Proceed to payment” in the lower right hand side of the page.
Payment Options by Credit card:
- Visa Discover
- American Express or AC
Select “Submit payment” in the lower right hand side of the page.
Select “Payment Method” and enter your payment information and submit payment You will receive a payment receipt. Print and save for your records.
New Student Registration
Your Social Security Number is optional when you create an account. It is confidential and protected by both federal and state laws. It is used to uniquely identify you. The college will protect this number from unauthorized disclosure and/or use. Your birth date, however, is necessary. You will be prompted to create a new account. Click "Sign In" after you choose the course you wish to take.
- Select term in the search pull-down menu.
- Click on the Advanced Search link to choose your search options.
- Sort by Subject and click “Show all” in the right pull-down menu to choose a topic. For more information on how to select courses, click on the help button in the upper right hand corner.
- After you choose a course of interest, click the register button. A block to “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” will appear for you to register as a new student. Once you have completed the requested information, you will receive an Lnumber (user name).
Please write it down and keep it in a safe place to register for a future course. Enter your personal information and click the submit button. If an error box appears, you will have to fix any errors.
If you must withdraw from a class, you can receive a full refund, minus cost of textbook if included in the course fee, provided you have: Informed the office of Enrollment Services-Noncredit Registration in writing before the beginning of the second class (classes that meet only once, refunds will be given only if requested prior to the start of class). All refunds are issued by college check. Fax your request to 610-799-1173 or mail to LCCC, 4525 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville, PA 18078.
Please do not include materials fees with registration payment. Materials fees are payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
If you must withdraw from a class, you can receive a refund, provided you have informed the Enrollment Services Office in writing before the beginning of the second class. If a class meets only once, written notice must be received prior to that class. Enrollment Services hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday.