Update your Alumni Profile!
As Lehigh Carbon Community College’s alumni base continues to grow, our LCCC Alumni Board continues to plan more events and activities for alumni. By keeping your alumni profile up to date, LCCC can keep you up to date on the exciting alumni functions and events on and off campus. In addition - by keeping your information updated, Lehigh Carbon Community College can continue to track the success of our graduates!
Alumni by laws
View the Alumni Association by laws
How can you volunteer? Simply contact Jane below to be added to our list for upcoming events. We welcome all Alumni.
Visit this page often for more event details! Contact Jane Wilchak, Special Events Manager/Alumni Relations, College Relations at (610) 799-1929 or email@example.com
As a graduate of LCCC, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association. Membership is free and includes:
- Free library privileges at the Rothrock Library on the Main Campus in Schnecksville.
- 10% discount at LCCC Bookstores! Some exclusions apply, but shop online at www.LCCCshop.com.
- Subscription to Aspire online: The Community College Magazine
- Use of Career Development Center
- Invitations to exclusive LCCC events
- *SCHOLARHSHIP OPPORTUNITY - Eligibility for your children to receive the Alumni Association Legacy Scholarship
For more information on the Alumni Association, please contact Jane Wilchak, Special Events Manager, at 610-799-1929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.