Student Services Appointments
Appointments are available in various formats - phone, virtual (zoom/Google Meet) or face to face meetings. Students who are visiting the campus for a face to face appointment must check in before proceeding to their appointment. Check- in locations are:
Main Campus (Schnecksville) - Student Services Center
Donley Center (Allentown)
Morgan Center (Tamaqua)
Face-to-face, phone or virtual student services are available at the following times:
Student services office hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday through Thursday; and 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, unless noted otherwise.
Arriving on Campus
Students coming to LCCC for student services will need to wear a mask and follow a new safety protocol. Here’s the process you’ll need to follow.
- Upon arrival to campus, go to the designated check-in location, to complete screening for COVID-19.
- During this COVID screening, you will have a temperature check, and will answer a series of questions related to possible COVID exposure or infection. You will be asked the following:
- Have you traveled outside Pennsylvania in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has tested positive or is suspected positive within the last 14 days?
- Have you taken fever reducing medicine in the past six hours?
- After you complete the COVID screening, you will be issued a sticker to wear that indicates you have successfully passed the screening. Those who do not successfully complete the COVID screening will be directed to depart campus and return when symptom free.
- You will then be directed to check in for your appointment.
- Once you are checked in, you can wait in your car, the Student Union (Schnecksville) or outside. You will receive a phone call from college staff when we are ready for your appointment.
- In order to best follow social distancing protocols, you will be expected to access services alone. In extraordinary circumstances, you may bring one guest.
- Social distancing will be enforced
- Guests and staff will all be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth for the entirety of their visit for their safety and the safety of others.
Appointments are required and can be made online for the following services:
Registration & Student Records
Business Office/Student Payments
Educational Support and Disability Support Services