A vital hub where students can study, have a cup of coffee, use computer stations or just connect with peers. The lounge is equipped with a flat-screen television, mini kitchenette, CAC reader and Wi-Fi access. Veteran lounges are located at the main campus and LCCC Tamaqua site.
If you have been called to report for active duty, you may be eligible to complete your coursework at a later time. We will need a copy of your Official Orders and will notify the VA of your change in student status.
If a withdrawal is required due to active duty service, you will receive a 100% refund of tuition and fees.
- Options for Completing Coursework
- Meet with your Instructors. Based on your specific courses, you maybe eligible for an Incomplete Grade.
- Withdrawal for Military Duty Checklist
- You will need to request a withdrawal for military reasons. Students can send an email to email@example.com with their formal request to withdrawal.
- If you use VA Benefits, please contact the School Certifying Official with your intent to withdraw.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid at 610-799-1700 for questions on how your deployment will impact your aid and/or loan repayment.
Veterans Office Certification Information Form
must be completed and submitted to the School Certifying Official for each semester you would like to use your educational benefits.
As a veteran or military student, you will have access to the Veteran Portal Community where you can find informaiton about military benefits, important links to various resources, preferential course scheduling dates, events and programs on campus and in the community, and up-to-date information on military affairs on a local and national level.