Scholarships are available of up to $1,488 each in the Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) noncredit program. Funding covers full tuition and books. Completers will be certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Health and eligible to sit for the National Registry EMT credential.
Applications currently being accepted for
Aug. 24-Jan. 13 class:
6:30-10 p.m., Tues. and Thurs.; 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Sat.
• Minimum of 18 years old and resident of Lehigh County
• Military persons must show proof of military service
• Physician release form and proof of health insurance
• Must have a goal to secure a job as an EMT or continue in post-secondary education after completing the program
• Applicants must meet with a Job Training-Healthcare Specialist and complete a noncredit course registration form and any additional enrollment requirements.
EMT Training Scholarship
If you are receiving veterans’ education benefits you are also eligible to apply for scholarships awarded by LCCC, including those awarded by Scholarships & Financial Aid, the LCCC Foundation, and other scholarship awarding units.
In addition, you are also eligible to apply for military scholarships awarded by the University, as well as external entities.
You must apply for scholarships in order to be considered. You are not considered for scholarships based on attendance at LCCC or your use of veterans’ education benefits. Students are required to complete a FAFSA before qualifying for financial aid.
Veterans/Reservist’s Special Emergency Reserve Fund (V-SERF)
Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council Scholarship
To apply for general scholarships awarded by LCCC, please submit the appropriate application. For more information regarding scholarships, please visit https://www.lccc.edu/tuition-financial-aid/scholarships