Re-Evaluation of Transfer Credit Request
Course Information Please list the courses from your college you feel should apply to your major:
Please submit any additional supporting documentation with this form: course description, syllabi, etc. If you are just changing your major simply state the courses you feel can transfer into that major.
You will be notified by your LCCC student email once the re-evaluation is completed; please allow one to two weeks or longer depending on the number of evaluations ahead of yours. Please be sure to enter an accurate LCCC email address.
- only grade "C" or better may transfer
- no graduate-level or pass/fail courses may transfer
- technological courses over 5 years old may not transfer (Accounting, Computers, Technological courses, etc...)
- certain courses may not be transferable if there has been a lapse of time since being taken, such as anatomy and physiology: please consult individual program requirements or your advisor
- courses taken under a quarter or trimester system will be evaluated and adjusted to the semester system
- please see your advisor for additional transfer guidelines
If you are unable to attach your files please drop off your additional information to Advising and Counseling